ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship querry

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

RAW88
Newly Registered
Austria

Citizenship querry

Post by RAW88 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:53 am

Hi guys!!!!
My querry is regarding naturalization
Last year me(non eu)and my partner(eu)got settled status!!!my partner was working on and off through these 5 year period we got p60 of last 4 years and six month payslips of 2015 !!!we been living together since 2014in uk!!!
My question is she has been working on and off for these years with gaps but we have p60s as proof!!! would p60s will be enough as proof of a lawful resident person(treaty rights) to apply for citizenship?
Your feed back and information would be much appreciated
Thanks

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Citizenship querry

Post by alterhase58 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:30 pm

P60s are acceptable as proof. What length were the gaps in employment?
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

RAW88
Newly Registered
Austria

Re: Citizenship querry

Post by RAW88 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:38 pm

Gaps are like 3 months working 2 months off and the pattern continues but since 2016 dec it is for the same company till now!!!!