ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Filling 4.8 section Earnings Table (appendix 1)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

intelinside
Pakistan

Filling 4.8 section Earnings Table (appendix 1)

Post by intelinside » Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:47 am

It sounds a strange query but I need its reply urgently :)

In Appendix 1 form, section 4.8 Earnings Table. What do I need to write in the last column which is 'Evidence of earnings provided'?

Do i need to write 'Yes' Or I have to mention the documents I am providing like bank stmt, pay slips etc. But there is not much room availalble on the form to write all the document names so I assume it should be 'Yes' only?

Please reply urgently.

Thanks

xen400
Newly Registered

Post by xen400 » Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:39 pm

Same doubt I've been having, not just the Evidence field even for the Source of Earnings field for which you need to fill the name and dates there's hardly any space.

My advice is if you have a PDF editing software you can use smaller font and fill it!

saurabh_gyl

Post by saurabh_gyl » Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:33 pm

what i have done is mentioned my company name in short
my comany's name is xxx india yyy zzz pvt ltd. so i have mentioned xxx india. along with dates.

in evidence section i hv mentioed payslips, bank statement in very smal letters.

i guess any one can do the same. should not be an issue.
Regards,
Saurabh

intelinside
Pakistan

Post by intelinside » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:48 am

saurabh_gyl wrote:what i have done is mentioned my company name in short
my comany's name is xxx india yyy zzz pvt ltd. so i have mentioned xxx india. along with dates.

in evidence section i hv mentioed payslips, bank statement in very smal letters.

i guess any one can do the same. should not be an issue.
I will opt for putting 'Yes' because I have attached a separate sheet (white plain paper) listing the documents I have submitted at the end of my form.

A friend of my did this for his HSMP application back in January (He is now in UK on HSMP) and I think it is a good way to put your application.

Regards,

SidSamuels

Post by SidSamuels » Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:16 pm

The space is too small to fit Company name and From and To dates of the earning period. Any suggestions on how to fill this section?

zion77

Post by zion77 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:16 am

I think, we can use the below boxes. The information need not be crapped into a single box - This is just my view. Pls correct, if otherwise