ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cannot book ILR Same day service appointments

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rahulkumar0907
inactive

Cannot book ILR Same day service appointments

Post by rahulkumar0907 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:02 pm

Hi,

I am eligible for ILR by end of march but unfortunately due to COVID 19 situation all the UKVCAS bio metrics centers have been closed.

But last Friday i saw the update in UKVCAS site that they are doing slow paced reopening of the centers though i am still confused on how to register or book appointment with UKVCAS :

1. I haven't submitted the ILR application and i am holding on to final payment page because i cant see the 'same day service option' in my application it just shows only one option ' standard service' which i do not want to as it will take 6 months for decision.
Select a service from the options below. You will not be able to change this after you have submitted your application. (Required)

Standard service : pay 2408.20 GBP, most people get a decision within 26 weeks of submitting their on-line application
The amount you pay for each service option includes the 19.20 GBP biometrics enrolment fee for each applicable person on this application.

UK Visas and Immigration will contact you if it will take longer to process your application.
Is there any way i can book the same day service appointment i.e. through UKVCAS ?

2. Also UKVCAS mentioned
Please be assured that UKVCAS and UKVI are planning the next phase of releases to accommodate customers who previously did not have a booked appointment. From 22 June 2020, UKVCAS will revert to offering a mix of free and chargeable appointments. Please check your registered email and this UKVCAS page for the latest information.
but i couldn't find a link to register to UKVCAS website, i can find find only the login page. Can someone share me a link to register UKVCAS page?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Cannot book ILR Same day service appointments

Post by CR001 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:09 pm

Is there any way i can book the same day service appointment i.e. through UKVCAS ?
No. Super Priority is a serviced offered by Home Office and not UKCVAS. If you apply online, that is the only place you get the super priority option IF it is available, which it is not as it is suspended at present. UKCVAS is only a third party agent, for biometrics and identity check. They do not process or decide your applicatoin.
2. Also UKVCAS mentioned
Please be assured that UKVCAS and UKVI are planning the next phase of releases to accommodate customers who previously did not have a booked appointment. From 22 June 2020, UKVCAS will revert to offering a mix of free and chargeable appointments. Please check your registered email and this UKVCAS page for the latest information.
but i couldn't find a link to register to UKVCAS website, i can find find only the login page. Can someone share me a link to register UKVCAS page?
This is only sent to you or possible AFTER you have submitted and paid for your ILR application. You cannot book an appointment with UKCVAS before you have submitted and paid for your ILR application.

indefinite-leave-to-remain/suspension-o ... 9-360.html
Zimba wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:29 pm
Priority visa processing service is a VISA SERVICE offered by UKVI. You choose this during application submission.

This is NOT related to the appointment booking services offered by UKVCAS or their operations.

Priority visa processing services are NOT offered by UKVI for now, possibly due to a large existing backlog of applications. You should continue with your application using the Standard service for now

If you already applied and you're looking to book your appointment with UKVCAS, note the following:
Zimba wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:15 am
The slots are not still open to applicants who applied after the closure of centres. So you must remain patient. They are prioritising people who booked their appointments before lockdown but could not attend due to closures
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

rahulkumar0907
inactive

Re: Cannot book ILR Same day service appointments

Post by rahulkumar0907 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:13 pm

Thank you for your reply.

That makes sense. I will wait for Home office / UKVI to reopen the same day service and apply through that.

Cheers