ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payslip and Bank statement Question

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sam_y9
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Payslip and Bank statement Question

Post by sam_y9 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:28 pm

Hi Guys

We submitted our spouse visa on 21st March and awaiting for the VFS centre to open to submit documents and biometrics.

Got a question, the last payslip I have is end of Feb but my bank statement is to the end of January. I was just checking this is ok? My lawyer says it is but I read that most recent payslip & bank statement should be no older than 28 days by the time you submit the application.

Oh and also (I'm self employed) - on my bank statement the last month my salary was paid into my bank on 2nd September (rather than end of August). This is shown on the bank statement - is that ok?

Any help appreciated.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Payslip and Bank statement Question

Post by seagul » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:25 pm

sam_y9 wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:28 pm
Hi Guys

We submitted our spouse visa on 21st March and awaiting for the VFS centre to open to submit documents and biometrics.

Got a question, the last payslip I have is end of Feb but my bank statement is to the end of January. I was just checking this is ok? My lawyer says it is but I read that most recent payslip & bank statement should be no older than 28 days by the time you submit the application.
You appear to be more knowledgeable than your solicitor and totally correct that the corresponding bank statement should also not be older than 28 days. But still you haven't been late and can upload the missing bank statement before the biometrics appointment.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

sam_y9
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by sam_y9 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:37 pm

Thanks for your reply Seagul - I thought this was the case.

Can you just confirm the other bit too...
Oh and also (I'm self employed) - on my bank statement the last month (of the accounting year- August) my salary was paid into my bank on 2nd September (rather than end of August). This is shown on the bank statement - is that ok?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:20 pm

sam_y9 wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:37 pm
Thanks for your reply Seagul - I thought this was the case.

Can you just confirm the other bit too...
Oh and also (I'm self employed) - on my bank statement the last month (of the accounting year- August) my salary was paid into my bank on 2nd September (rather than end of August). This is shown on the bank statement - is that ok?
If your wages from paye job is sufficient then can ignore the self employment.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.