ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BC for spouse and Child born outside the UK

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ahmed_2020
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

BC for spouse and Child born outside the UK

Post by ahmed_2020 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:29 pm

Dear all

I would appreciate any advice. I want to apply for BC for my wife and child. Background is that I was given BC earlier this year (route via the 5 year Teir-2 then ILR). My wife has ILR since January 2020. My son was born outside the UK in 2012 and came to the UK as Tier 2 dependant in 2014. He also has ILR since Jan 2020.
My question is:
Do I just apply for my wife and add my son to the same application? Is there any special forms I need to use? Will the fees be the same for both of them?

Thank you very much for your help in advance

alterhase58
Germany

Re: BC for spouse and Child born outside the UK

Post by alterhase58 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:21 am

If I understand that on the online system your wife will be able to add another applicant (your child) to her application (AN1), or you can apply separately, for child registration it is online form MN1.
Fees: AN1-£1,330 MN1-£1,012
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... april-2020
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.