ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

where to send additional documents?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

wazman
Newly Registered

where to send additional documents?

Post by wazman » Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:16 pm

My application is still awating processing and I need to send extra documents. But to what address? I have asked this question in several e-mails to HSMP but have not received a clear answer for some reason.

I know it's a Sheffield address, but I have seen several different addresses in Sheffield that are associated with HSMP.

I need an answer from someone who has sent additional documents recently to Sheffield and is certain they were received.

Good luck to all,
wazman

dnicky
Member of Standing

Post by dnicky » Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:23 pm

HSMP TEAM
Work Permits (UK)
Via Foundry House
3 Millsands
Riverside Exchange
Sheffield
S3 8NH
ENGLAND

Kotiara

Post by Kotiara » Fri May 27, 2005 9:23 am

I'm going to send an additional document. Is the address in the previous post correct?

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Post by dhavaluk » Fri May 27, 2005 1:06 pm

Dear Kotiara,

YEs, the address is correct, there is another thread running in the forum parallely, u can check the posts there by visiting the link below:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=2631

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Post by dhavaluk » Mon May 30, 2005 8:05 am

does anybody who submitted additional documents recently, know how much time was taken for the decision after the documents were sent? do they consider the date of additional documents reciept as a date of reciept of the applicant?

I was given 16th May as a date of reciept of my application after payment clearance. Have sent additional documents just on saturday (expecting to reach them by wednesday).