ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Income proof for Tier1(G) dependant to ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Krish1512ever
Newly Registered
India

Income proof for Tier1(G) dependant to ILR

Post by Krish1512ever » Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:35 pm

Hi

I have acquired British citizenship through Tier1 General route. My wife who is still on tier1 general dependant visa is now applying for ILR. We have filled the online form and just have one question about Income proof .

The documents section does not ask for any income proof. I understand that maintenance evidence is not required for ILR. But do we also are not required to submit Income proof for tier1 general dependants?

Thanks in advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Income proof for Tier1(G) dependant to ILR

Post by CR001 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:38 pm

The documents section does not ask for any income proof.
No such requirement in set o for dependents.
But do we also are not required to submit Income proof for tier1 general dependants?
No
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Krish1512ever
Newly Registered
India

Re: Income proof for Tier1(G) dependant to ILR

Post by Krish1512ever » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:35 pm

Thank you 😊