ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sufficient documents - Tier1

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

AM2PM
Newly Registered

Sufficient documents - Tier1

Post by AM2PM » Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:00 pm

Hi,

I would like to ask simple questions to begin with ; but it would be great if this thread can also be used for posting list of documents submitted by those who managed to get though ...

Please be kind to answer me for,

1. If I am claiming education attribute points for the Masters degree, (specifically, Masters of Computers Application- MCA, from Mumbai University - which is completely recognised in the NARIC database and also, the self eval tool allows to select it for English education fulfilment requirement)
then, is it also required to submit my Bachelor's Degree certificate (in Commerce , from Mumbai University) as evidence ; or only MCA certificate will suffice. And also, do I need to submit any other marksheets like 10th or 12th etc..

2. The maintainence funds of 2800 pounds : Is it required that they should be consistently be in the bank account for a period of three months (since three months bank statements )

Since, I have just begun my quest and plan to file in December 2008, I will have more to ask and search here !!

Thanks in advance folks :)
A.M.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:07 pm

1. No need to sumbit bachelors degree in this case.
2. Read Tier 1 policy document *carefully*.

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!