ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Skip Biometrics

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lifeRockss1
United Kingdom

Skip Biometrics

Post by lifeRockss1 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:04 pm

Hi,

As per the following new update, does anyone know what might be the criteria for being selected to re-use the previous biometric data ? And what kind of info is requested?
If UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) can reuse the fingerprints you’ve already given, you’ll be emailed with instructions on how to send them an image of your face and your supporting documents.

This will mean you do not have to attend a UKVCAS or an SSC service point appointment to provide biometric information.

If you cannot send the information through the instructions given, you’ll be able to book an appointment.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Skip Biometrics

Post by CR001 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:26 pm

We have an existing topic on biometrics and don't need another one.

https://www.immigrationboards.com/briti ... 1-120.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

secret.simon

Re: Skip Biometrics

Post by secret.simon » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:07 pm

Also, please link to the source of the quote in the thread linked to above by CR001.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.