ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

which online form to apply for Naturalisation for a non British born under 16 child

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

solaced
United Kingdom

which online form to apply for Naturalisation for a non British born under 16 child

Post by solaced » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:39 pm

Hi everyone,
just a quick question please.

After one year of ILR on long residence basis, I applied for Naturalisation and waiting for outcome. Now, want my spouse and under 16 child to apply online for naturalisation. My child was born in another country and completed 12 years here and on ILR for more than a year now.
AN form for my spouse and don't know if for children under 16 apply there is a different form.

Thanks in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: which online form to apply for Naturalisation for a non British born under 16 child

Post by CR001 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:40 pm

Form MN1 for the child.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

solaced
United Kingdom

Post by solaced » Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:26 am

Can anyone guide me please;
After 10 years long residence, my family and I are on ILR for more than a year. I have applied for Naturalisation since February and my family supposed to apply now.
What online form should I use to apply for my 16 years old, born in another country, living here in the UK for 12 years and on ILR.
would it be AN form or MN1?
THANKS

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: which online form to apply for Naturalisation for a non British born under 16 child

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:33 am

Topics merged!!! I already answered your question when you posted last week Friday. It is not necessary to spam the forum topics with the same questions again!

Form AN is ONLY for adults, 18 years and older. Form MN1 is for applicants UNDER 18.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

solaced
United Kingdom

Post by solaced » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:48 pm

Apologies, didn't realize.
Thanks for your reply