ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Tier 2 General 5 year

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sijinjpc
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

ILR Tier 2 General 5 year

Post by sijinjpc » Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:00 pm

Hi,
I have completed 5 years in UK in February 2020 and my application got delayed because of COVID. Now hopefully I have all the documents required and also passed Life in UK test. Now I am on the process of creating SET(O) application. Would I be able to get some help on populating the form?
1. There is a question about which countries I have visited or travel through when absent from UK. During last 5 years, I have been to India and some Middle East countries as part of lay over. Should I enter all the country detail where I had layover in last 5 years?
2. Currently my wife is on Tier 2 dependent visa but stuck in India because of COVID. Once I covert my visa to IRL, does she have to apply for new visa from India?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR Tier 2 General 5 year

Post by CR001 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:51 pm

Please do not post ILR Queries in the tier 2 sub forum. Topic moved to the ILR sub forum.

1. Not transit, only where you have lived and actually visited.

2. No, but it depends when her current visa was issued whether her residence is broken or not sue to absence of 180 days or more.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.