ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for work permit while section 3 application is in process

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shirazsps
Newly Registered
Ireland

Applying for work permit while section 3 application is in process

Post by shirazsps » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:59 pm

Hi All,

I hope everyone is doing well. I Would appreciate if someone gives me an honest answer.

My situation is that i arrived in Ireland in 2013 on a student visa and than i got 1 year graduate visa. after that i got married to EU citizen in 2015 few days after graduate visa expired. Than i applied for stamp 4EUFAM visa and INIS gave me temporary 9 months permission but after that they refused my application. Than i submitted a review application for which they again gave me temporary stamp 4 for 11 months which was valid till Feb 2019. But they again refused it and put allegation of sham marriage. Also they sent me section 3 application so i applied for it through solicitor and since Feb 2019 it is still pending.

Now i got a job offer with a very big company based in Dublin, Ireland and also they are going to apply for my work permit Stamp 1 through their own immigration agent shortly.

So please let me know what are the chances on my success!
Thanks

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Re: Applying for work permit while section 3 application is in process

Post by finalversion_2k » Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:52 am

@shirazsps : you should inform Section 3 that you have job offer, so give you temp status. thats the only option..

Else: you should leave the country and ask that big company to apply for work permit, as it is big company so I'm guessing they will be Trusted partner and you will get the decision in month time period.

Granista
BANNED
American Samoa

Re: Applying for work permit while section 3 application is in process

Post by Granista » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:02 pm

shirazsps wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:59 pm
Hi All,

I hope everyone is doing well. I Would appreciate if someone gives me an honest answer.

My situation is that i arrived in Ireland in 2013 on a student visa and than i got 1 year graduate visa. after that i got married to EU citizen in 2015 few days after graduate visa expired. Than i applied for stamp 4EUFAM visa and INIS gave me temporary 9 months permission but after that they refused my application. Than i submitted a review application for which they again gave me temporary stamp 4 for 11 months which was valid till Feb 2019. But they again refused it and put allegation of sham marriage. Also they sent me section 3 application so i applied for it through solicitor and since Feb 2019 it is still pending.

Now i got a job offer with a very big company based in Dublin, Ireland and also they are going to apply for my work permit Stamp 1 through their own immigration agent shortly.

So please let me know what are the chances on my success!
Thanks
You married an EU citizen right when your graduate visa ran out? And have twice been refused EUfam residency? Section 3 application....so you under a current deportation order? Are you still married to your EU spouse? Children?

I would hazard a well informed guess that your chance of a work permit and residency permission is somehwat around zero.