ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa extension

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Aisharafiq
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Urgent help please

Post by Aisharafiq » Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:25 pm

My husbands spouse visa going to apply for first extension after the first 2.5 years was granted and we live with my mum in a housing association home we pay rent ourself mom does not receive housing benefit but for the extension the housing association will not provide us with a noc letter out solicitor has said that there is no need for one and that my mum can provide a letter that she has no objection to use staying in the house will this be a problem as everyone says that noc letter is needed my husband name is not in the tenancy agreement but the housing association do know he lives at the property soclitor has said this is also not a problem

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Urgent help please

Post by seagul » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:11 pm

Aisharafiq wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:25 pm
My husbands spouse visa going to apply for first extension after the first 2.5 years was granted and we live with my mum in a housing association home we pay rent ourself mom does not receive housing benefit but for the extension the housing association will not provide us with a noc letter out solicitor has said that there is no need for one and that my mum can provide a letter that she has no objection to use staying in the house will this be a problem as everyone says that noc letter is needed my husband name is not in the tenancy agreement but the housing association do know he lives at the property soclitor has said this is also not a problem
Ideally you should get noc letter but still i have seen few cases where the visa was still issued without it but not sure whether was it a miracle/error/discretion. Also I am sure that you must be aware about the 6 piece of cohabitation evidences covering the last 2 years.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Aisharafiq
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Aisharafiq » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:18 pm

Yes i am aware i have all the letters addressed to me and my husband was just the noc letter i am worried about but solicitor is saying it doesnt matter if the housing association dont write you one not sure wether to trust or not

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:59 pm

The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Aisharafiq
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Spouse visa flr

Post by Aisharafiq » Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:58 am

Hi i have to apply for flr in about two months i wanted to ask since last two month the wage on my payslip does not match to the one on my hmrc personal account the wage slip and bank statement do match its just the wage on my hmrc personal account doesnt match will this have any negative affect on my visa application

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse visa flr

Post by CR001 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:59 am

Topics merged!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:01 am

Aisharafiq wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:58 am
Hi i have to apply for flr in about two months i wanted to ask since last two month the wage on my payslip does not match to the one on my hmrc personal account the wage slip and bank statement do match its just the wage on my hmrc personal account doesnt match will this have any negative affect on my visa application
Why doesn't it match? Your gross pay before deductions on your payslip should match the gross pay before deductions on HMRC.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:15 pm

Aisharafiq wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:58 am
do match its just the wage on my hmrc personal account doesnt match will this have any negative affect on my visa application
Usually every month a paye employer update this with HMRC which might have disrupted due to staff working from home during this plaque. If that's the reason then it may not affect anything.

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Korekt » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:23 am

Your personal tax account would normally show the taxable income as the gross, tax & NI, and these should match what's on your payslip.
The net pay for example won't be shown on the personal tax account online.

Depends on what discrepancies exactly you believe there are.
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:41 am

Korekt wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:23 am

They never hold record of net pay. Also DVLA & HMRC's staff are working together to cover the staff shortages means a lot of data hasn't yet fully updated.

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Korekt » Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:30 pm

seagul wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:41 am
Korekt wrote:

They never hold record of net pay. Also DVLA & HMRC's staff are working together to cover the staff shortages means a lot of data hasn't yet fully updated.
I did say it won't be shown.

DVLA for :?: :?:

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:22 pm

Korekt wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:30 pm
seagul wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:41 am
Korekt wrote:

I did say it won't be shown.

DVLA for :?: :?:
I m ain't denying it whilst telling the reason of such discrepancy which is due to cvd19 & DVLA & HMRC collaborative working.

https://dvladigital.blog.gov.uk/2020/06 ... -pandemic/

Aisharafiq
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Spouse visa extension

Post by Aisharafiq » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:18 pm

Hi i am going to be applying for flr soon my question is my payslips dont have payment method on them i am payed into my bank account everymonth its just it doesnt not say the payment method on my payslip will this be an issue

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse visa extension

Post by seagul » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:25 pm

Aisharafiq wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:18 pm
Hi i am going to be applying for flr soon my question is my payslips dont have payment method on them i am payed into my bank account everymonth its just it doesnt not say the payment method on my payslip will this be an issue
No issue provided payslip matches with bank statement's credit entry.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:28 pm

CR001 wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:59 am
Topics merged!
Topics merged again.

Please do not post spouse visa extension questions in the ILR sub forum!! Keep all your questions in on topic, this one.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Aisharafiq
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Aisharafiq » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:59 pm

Hi i also wanted to ask on my payslips the pay date is 30th of every month but my wage comes into my account on the first of every month and so on the bank statements its shows that my wage comes on the 1st of every month will this cause any issues

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:36 am

Aisharafiq wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:59 pm
Hi i also wanted to ask on my payslips the pay date is 30th of every month but my wage comes into my account on the first of every month and so on the bank statements its shows that my wage comes on the 1st of every month will this cause any issues
No it won't cause any issues. It takes time for debits and credits to go through the banking system and HO understands this.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:28 pm

Aisharafiq wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:59 pm
Payslips are always prepared in advance than the actual pay day. Also on many occasions many employers pay the wages even before the designated pay day if it falls on weekend/bank holidays and all such commonness is known to everyone.

Aisharafiq
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Aisharafiq » Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:07 am

Hi i wanted to also know the gross pay on my hmrc personal account and the gross pay stated on my payslips do not match will this be an issue this has happend for past three months

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Korekt » Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:35 am

Does the taxable pay/amount on your payslips match what's shown as gross on your personal tax account?

Aisharafiq
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Aisharafiq » Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:57 am

No the taxable amount on my hmrc account does not match the amount on my payslip the amount shown on my payslip does match my bank statements but the amount on my hmrc is diffrent to payslip my enployer is not willing to correct it will this affect my visa application as its not in my hands

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Korekt » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:31 am

Aisharafiq wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:57 am
No the taxable amount on my hmrc account does not match the amount on my payslip the amount shown on my payslip does match my bank statements but the amount on my hmrc is diffrent to payslip my enployer is not willing to correct it will this affect my visa application as its not in my hands
There won't be a taxable amount on your personal tax account online. This should be on your payslip if you pay tax.

So you can get help, you need to try to be clearer. There are different amounts on a payslip. You need to be clear on which ones you're referring to. For example, when you say "the amount shown on my payslip does match my bank statements", you seem to be referring to your net pay. If that is the case, then it should be labelled as net pay on your payslip. So you can and should identify it.

If you're struggling, you can list the different amounts giving fictional figures.

Aisharafiq
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Aisharafiq » Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:23 pm

The gross pay on my tax account is show £750
Gross pay on payslip is shown £854
Net pay after tax on payslip is show £837 this is the amount that has gone into my bank account will this cause issue is there a way of getting it sorted out

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:43 pm

Aisharafiq wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:23 pm
Net pay after tax on payslip is show £837 this is the amount that has gone into my bank account will this cause issue is there a way of getting it sorted out
Aisharafiq wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:07 am
this has happend for past three months
It won't cause any impact because of the previous period of hibernation due to cvd19. Hmrc is dealing with various new tasks which causing the backlog of cases like in other govt departments. Employer paye system which actually is an update to HMRC about their employees is getting lethargic. Despite of all that it won't cause anything to your visa provided the payslips matches with bank statements and employer confirm the ukvi enquiry.

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Korekt » Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:31 pm

Aisharafiq wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:23 pm
Ok.

What is the amount paid on tax as shown on that same payslip?

And does the payslip show any figure for taxable pay?