ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My August Payslip is lower by 8pence!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

missmoneypenny
Newly Registered

My August Payslip is lower by 8pence!!

Post by missmoneypenny » Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:02 pm

My August Payslip does not exactly match my August Bank Statement.

The amount stated on my Payslip is lower than the Bank Statement by an amount of approximately 8 pence.

This is because they rounded it up to the nearest whole number when depositing the money into the bank.

Is this going to be an issue? I am concerned that they require identical numbers, regardless of how small the difference is?

Please help......I submit my Tier 1 application next week!!

antouk

Post by antouk » Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:06 pm

to be on a safer side u can attach a letter from ur company stating ur actual sal(to the right decimals).

One of my friend got rejected due such subtle mismatch.

better play safe.
-HSMP(2008)->Tier 1(2009)->ILR(2013)->Naturalisation(2014)->OCI(2014)-

jhp

Re: My August Payslip is lower by 8pence!!

Post by jhp » Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:05 pm

I dont think this will be a big problem. My tier1 was approved and I had a 30£ differnce for 1 month because my company usually credits expenses along with the salary and so the amount credited into my account was 30£ more than the amount in the payslip. However I did qualify for tier 1 even if the case worker had not considered that months salary.I did not offer any explanation for this differnce but I was a little worried about it post submission. 8p is quite trivial, you could just mention it somewhere