ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

when Mother ILR has been approved then her dependant Childrens on the same application will approve automatically?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

AfaKhan30
Pakistan

when Mother ILR has been approved then her dependant Childrens on the same application will approve automatically?

Post by AfaKhan30 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:03 pm

Hi Everyone

I hope all of you are fine

I have one question regarding ILR via SET (M)

On the application main applicant is mother and has childrens with her, so when mother application decided and approve then her childrens decision will be made on the same time? automatically?

Does Homeoffice (UKVI) Send seperate letter for each via email or just for the monther and only mention her UAN number?

Please anyone who have experiance share your knowledge.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: when Mother ILR has been approved then her dependant Childrens on the same application will approve automatically?

Post by CR001 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:10 pm

Please continue in your existing topic you already have!!

https://www.immigrationboards.com/indef ... 01313.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.