ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Processing Time : PSW

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

prateek1977
Newly Registered

Processing Time : PSW

Post by prateek1977 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:00 pm

Hi guys,

anyone know ; What's the processing time for PSW visa now-a-days ? I applied for PSW visa and its been around 6 weeks there is no news. quite worried.

Thanks

tokunals
Newly Registered

Re: Processing Time : PSW

Post by tokunals » Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:38 pm

Hi there

any luck with PSW?? even i wants 2 knw the processing timing 4 PSW??

tks
Kunal
prateek1977 wrote:Hi guys,

anyone know ; What's the processing time for PSW visa now-a-days ? I applied for PSW visa and its been around 6 weeks there is no news. quite worried.

Thanks

mharoon79

Re: Processing Time : PSW

Post by mharoon79 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:36 pm

prateek1977 wrote:Hi guys,

Thanks
Dear Prateek,
I am having same problem. I applied for PSW on 30th oct 2008 but still waiting.

hanna

Post by hanna » Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:42 pm

Hi there,me and my husband applied in july, then 14 weeks later we found out that they had no record of receiving our documents or application forms, so we had to resend them again.We have been waiting1.5 months since reapplying.That is a long time, but what can you do...

nionlight
Member of Standing

Post by nionlight » Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:25 am

hanna wrote:Hi there,me and my husband applied in july, then 14 weeks later we found out that they had no record of receiving our documents or application forms, so we had to resend them again.We have been waiting1.5 months since reapplying.That is a long time, but what can you do...
hi hanna, if they dont have any record does it means your passport is also missing? you sid you re applied , you mean you applied again with new passport or something?

goodman94
Newly Registered

PSW

Post by goodman94 » Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:19 am

Hi there,

one of the guy i know is waiting for more than 3 months for his psw? still no reply n whenever he call HO they say still waiting for further consideration?

also update on any issue with psw will be appreciated!!

thxx

xolile
Newly Registered

Post by xolile » Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:56 am

Just to let you guys know that there is no hard and fast rule for the processing time. I applied on Dec 5th and got my passport and visa on 24th...just in time for the christmas celebration!!