ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa Document submitting questions

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

azo

Spouse Visa Document submitting questions

Post by azo » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:41 pm

Hi,

Hopefully, I be getting my last piece of evidence for my wife's visa application this week and hopefully complete the online application for my wife's visa renewal in that evening. I will be using the evidence scanning and evidence checking services at a UKVCAS service point. I have a couple of questions:

1) Is there any time restrictions/limits between completing the on-line application and visiting the service point. That is do we have to visit it before her current visa runs out and/or to do so within 28 day?

2) Will they scan my/her passports directly or do they have to be an A4 size photocopy, notarised or not......

Kind regards
Azo

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse Visa Document submitting questions

Post by seagul » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:29 pm

The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

azo

Post by azo » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:27 pm

Thanks - Links don't help much......

Maybe I should rephrase the question.

Is the visa application taken to be submitted on time when I have completed the online application or when we have uploaded the documents via the centre, before the current visa runs out.

Regards

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:32 pm

azo wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:27 pm
Thanks - Links don't help much......

Maybe I should rephrase the question.

Is the visa application taken to be submitted on time when I have completed the online application or when we have uploaded the documents via the centre, before the current visa runs out.

Regards
This question has been boisterously replied zillion times before that date of submitting the application instead the date of biometrics is the date of application. You can enrol your biometrics with expired visa provided was submitted in timely.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.