ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding VAF1 form for EC different opinion

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Kamlesh_patel
Newly Registered

Regarding VAF1 form for EC different opinion

Post by Kamlesh_patel » Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:31 am

Different opinion in filling in the VAF1 form in different VFS centers

In some VFS people say to fill in below mentioned fields while other says no.

I need help in filling in VAF1 form. In Section 7 - EMPLOYMENT IN THE UNITED KINGDOM

7.1 What job do you propose to take in the UK?

7.3 Are you applying to go to the UK as a work permit holder?

Should I fill in these above mentioned columns i.e. 7.1, 7.2, 7.3 and so on? Because we don’t have work permit and work permit number.

In Ahmedabad the VFS people advised me not to fill in these columns and leave it blank. On other hand the information posted on this forum by Puti shows that she had provided the above mentioned details in VAF1 form.

Please people who have got their EC cleared share this information regarding these fields.so that it will be helpful.

Another thing to show property. Should we produce the C. A. Certificate for our property? or we can produce the summary sheet of what we own?[/b]

Mobig

Post by Mobig » Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:31 am

Hei Kamlesh, I got my EC in begining of this month. I just left this section blank i.e: ....... (N/A).........
As far as property concerned......You have to submit notry attested copy with valuation report.