ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cash paid employment

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Gilo
Hong Kong

Cash paid employment

Post by Gilo » Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:16 pm

Hello guys, I have found a problem with my payslips in May and June. I submitted my application on 23rd July. Please help.

I get paid each month by cash. Usually, I have Tax and NI deducted before getting paid. It is showing on my payslips from Jan - April. However, the payroll didn’t deduct any tax in May and June and I have just realised! Spoken to boss and payroll, they said they didn’t know why the system generated ZERO on tax so there wasn’t any tax deducted in May and June. (I earn more than £1041 each month). Payroll said that they have submitted the correct year to date tax figure in July And it is reflected on my July payslips. and tax will be deducted from my Net pay in August...

I’m so worried that HO will not count my net pay in May and June as income because tax wasnt deducted at that time.

If I ask my boss to write a letter to explain, would it help? But the adjustment is happened after my application date... :(

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Cash paid employment

Post by seagul » Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:54 pm

The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.