ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Global Talent Stage 2 QUestion

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Drakhlur
Newly Registered

Global Talent Stage 2 QUestion

Post by Drakhlur » Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:04 am

Hey guys

I have just been endorsed for the global talent stage 1 and have made my application for stage 2 (waiting for appointment and document upload).

Just wondering whether I'm meant to also send the evidence used to get the endorsement from TechNation (recommendation letters, etc) alongside the endorsement letter? Or will Tech Nation forward that to the Home Office on their own?

suriyag
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Global Talent Stage 2 QUestion

Post by suriyag » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:38 pm

hi,
Technation would have already notifed the outcome of your Stage1 to the home office. You just need to apply for stage2 and upload the endorsement email, passport and brp before your biometric appointment.

Regards,
SG

krishnakumarg
- thin ice -
India

Re: Global Talent Stage 2 QUestion

Post by krishnakumarg » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:39 pm

Drakhlur wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:04 am
Hey guys

I have just been endorsed for the global talent stage 1 and have made my application for stage 2 (waiting for appointment and document upload).

Just wondering whether I'm meant to also send the evidence used to get the endorsement from TechNation (recommendation letters, etc) alongside the endorsement letter? Or will Tech Nation forward that to the Home Office on their own?
Have you submitted biometrics? Can you share your timeline?