ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Flr fp filling form help

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

muskan ali
Pakistan

Flr fp filling form help

Post by muskan ali » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:28 pm

Hi,

I am due to apply for Flr fp extension. I need some help regarding filling the form, asking for children passports.My children have British passports and one of my child passport has expired. While filling form online not letting me to go ahead with expired passport date.i have to give future expiry date?
Guide me please

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Flr fp filling form help

Post by seagul » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:19 pm

muskan ali wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:28 pm
Hi,

I am due to apply for Flr fp extension. I need some help regarding filling the form, asking for children passports.My children have British passports and one of my child passport has expired. While filling form online not letting me to go ahead with expired passport date.i have to give future expiry date?
Guide me please
To keep moved the form simply supply a fictitious future date and then point out this flaw & remedy in covering letter.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

muskan ali
Pakistan

Post by muskan ali » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:05 am

seagul wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:19 pm
muskan ali wrote:
Hi,

Guide me please
To keep moved the form simply supply a fictitious future date and then point out this flaw & remedy in covering letter.
Ok thanks
One thing else can I also print and fill the form or we have to do it online

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:14 am

muskan ali wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:05 am
seagul wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:19 pm
muskan ali wrote:
Hi,

Guide me please
Ok thanks
One thing else can I also print and fill the form or we have to do it online You have to do it online and submit