ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

first adult british passport

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ricky83
Bangladesh

first adult british passport

Post by ricky83 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:38 pm

dear all ,

me and my wife we attended ceremony today in birmingham city council and received our certificates of
citizenship.

i am not given any further guidelines by any official there .

can i starightly apply for british passport or do i have to go through some interview ( how i will be informed about this interview ? )

regards

alterhase58
Germany

Re: first adult british passport

Post by alterhase58 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:16 pm

You can apply for passports now - submitting your original certificates and any current and/or uncancelled passports.
Passport identity interviews are held at random so you may or may not be called for an interview - you will probably get a letter advising you to book an appointment (as I did about three years ago).
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.