ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Notifying employer on visa change after Tier 1 Global Approved

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pooshu
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Global talent visa - IHS query

Post by pooshu » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:19 pm

Hello Everyone,

I had submitted my application in May under Tier1 Global Talent category I my application is under biometric reuse category.

At the time of the submission we were charged on 2 years of IHS instead of 3 years(which should be in this case).

I have submitted my document to UKVI using the new submit button. As we are waiting for facial image submission facility, just wanted to check if anyone faced similar issue and received IHS topup link?
Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Global talent visa - IHS query

Post by CR001 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:21 pm

1. Please do NOT post your queries in the ILR sub forum BIOMETRIC ONLY topic. Post moved to the Tier 1 ET sub forum.

2. If you need to pay extra IHS, you will likely be notified.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

VikasMandal
United Kingdom

Post by VikasMandal » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:34 pm

pooshu wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:19 pm
Hello Everyone,

I had submitted my application in May under Tier1 Global Talent category I my application is under biometric reuse category.

At the time of the submission we were charged on 2 years of IHS instead of 3 years(which should be in this case).

I have submitted my document to UKVI using the new submit button. As we are waiting for facial image submission facility, just wanted to check if anyone faced similar issue and received IHS topup link?
Thanks
Even I have submitted stage 2 in June, can you please let me know when did you submit your application?

pooshu
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by pooshu » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:03 pm

I submitted on 12th May. Thanks

VikasMandal
United Kingdom

Post by VikasMandal » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:08 pm

pooshu wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:03 pm
I submitted on 12th May. Thanks
Keep posting here on your timeline and further progress, even I will do the same.
Its difficult to find stage 2 applicants on the forum

pooshu
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Notifying employer on visa change after Tier 1 Global Approved

Post by pooshu » Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:45 pm

Dear Moderator,

I got my Tier 1 Global talent visa but resigned from my current employer. Do I need to let them know my current visa status as I am serving my notice period. Please suggest.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Notifying employer on visa change after Tier 1 Global Approved

Post by CR001 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:25 pm

You need to inform your employer that your visa status has changed, regardless of whether you have resigned and serving notice period or not. You are stil working for them even if in your notice period.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.