ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WAITING FOR MORE THAN 6 MONTHS FOR NATURALISTAION

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Alisher715
Pakistan

WAITING FOR MORE THAN 6 MONTHS FOR NATURALISTAION

Post by Alisher715 » Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:27 am

I have applied on 17th feb and still no response.
Biometric done on 20th feb.
ILR PLUS 1 YEAR
I have called homeoffice for an undate after 6 months and they sent me this email

Thank you for contacting UKVI Contact Centre.

We aim to process all applications within 6 months from the date submitted. However, in certain circumstances this target is not possible. Please note that we will contact you as soon as we are in a position to take a decision on your case. You do not need to contact us again unless you need to report a change in circumstances.

Anybody in the same boat as i am getting worried.
Advance thanks for ur respose.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: WAITING FOR MORE THAN 6 MONTHS FOR NATURALISTAION

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:14 am

Alisher715 wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:27 am
ILR PLUS 1 YEAR
I have called homeoffice for an undate after 6 months and they sent me this email

We aim to process all applications within 6 months from the date submitted. However, in certain circumstances this target is not possible. Please note that we will contact you as soon as we are in a position to take a decision on your case. You do not need to contact us again unless you need to report a change in circumstances.

You may want to get your MP involved as they have other direct means of getting in touch to the appropriate quarters.

pimlicollb31
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by pimlicollb31 » Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:55 pm

It’s a bit excessive to have your MP involved after just 6 months, a slight delay during the Covid epidemic. Just wait, they will contact you when they complete their checks and reach a decision. Insisting won’t make them reaching a decision faster.

Snuk100
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Snuk100 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:38 am

Alisher715 wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:27 am
ILR PLUS 1 YEAR

My timelines are similar to yours and I haven’t heard back from home office since my application for SET M in Feb. I applied for super priority and I have received an email with complex issues and nothing after that. I am not worried as my application is straight forward however the time it is taking for the decision is very troublesome.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:42 am

Snuk100 wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:38 am
My timelines are similar to yours and I haven’t heard back from home office since my application for SET M in Feb. I applied for super priority and I have received an email with complex issues and nothing after that. I am not worried as my application is straight forward however the time it is taking for the decision is very troublesome.
This topic is NOT about ILR. It is a British Citizenship topic in the British citizenship sub forum. Completely different process, department and rules to ILR. Please do not tag onto topics especially those not relevant to your circumstances!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

amasoumi
Newly Registered

Post by amasoumi » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:59 pm

[I am also on the same timeline is you and have received an almost identical email albeit without doing any chasing. I think this was their way of saying it's going to take more than 6 month so dont bother chasing us...