ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

DELAY IN RECIEVING DOCUMENTS

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sherrynd
Newly Registered
Ireland

DELAY IN RECIEVING DOCUMENTS

Post by Sherrynd » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:32 pm

Hello,
I have applied through the new online renewal system for a new IRP Card. It has been more than a month now and I still havent received any of my documents.I would like to know if that is normal especially during the whole covid 19 measures and the fact that I reside in Dublin?

Vorona
- thin ice -
Ireland

Re: DELAY IN RECIEVING DOCUMENTS

Post by Vorona » Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:04 pm

This is not normal. My permission expired 4 months ago, and I still don't have an appointment to renew it. My local Garda station is taking it slow and easy with me. Never before I appreciated my patience as much as I do now :mrgreen:
I suppose abnormality is a new normality :mrgreen:

sugeie
Ghana

Re: DELAY IN RECIEVING DOCUMENTS

Post by sugeie » Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:18 pm

@Sherrynd you are not alone in this, they received my application on the 23rd of July and i still haven't heard a word from the department. They were answering emails the first 2 weeks but now, they don't even reply to any emails now. They extended permissions due to expire this month for an extra month so people don't get fired but that also could indicate a further delay in processing applications. It definitely not a normal situation