ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(LT) no obligatory document on ukvcas

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Squid2020
Newly Registered
China

SET(LT) no obligatory document on ukvcas

Post by Squid2020 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:31 am

Applied and paid on 22 Aug for set(LR) and my checklist shows current& past passport + brp. However on the "upload documents" portal of ukvcas there was nothing under the obligatory documents section. Is this normal? Or does it implicate somethings have not gone through the system?

I was also asked to sign a 3rd party consent form although I'm not supplying any bills/bank accounts as evidence. Should this be uploaded through ukvcas or only brought to an appointment (or perhaps the idv app)?

Thanks for your time.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: SET(LT) no obligatory document on ukvcas

Post by zimba » Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:21 pm

Squid2020 wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:31 am
Applied and paid on 22 Aug for set(LR) and my checklist shows current& past passport + brp. However on the "upload documents" portal of ukvcas there was nothing under the obligatory documents section. Is this normal? Or does it implicate somethings have not gone through the system?

I was also asked to sign a 3rd party consent form although I'm not supplying any bills/bank accounts as evidence. Should this be uploaded through ukvcas or only brought to an appointment (or perhaps the idv app)?

Thanks for your time.
You upload all documents online. Do NOT get confused. Upload All passports, LIUK and English language
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice