ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Form AN - Previous Immigration Applications

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Aragon1

Form AN - Previous Immigration Applications

Post by Aragon1 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:49 pm

Hi Gurus,

I think I made a mistake when I submitted and paid formy AN online application. The question is: Have you made any previous UK immigration applications in the UK or abroad?

I listed everything from ILR , two Tier 2's, PSW and Student Visa going back to 2010. For some reason I had in my mind that last 10 years data is needed. However, when scanning the passport stamps, I remembered that I've visited UK a few times in 2007/08. Everything was handled by the company I used to work for and I don't any details other than the visa vignettes & stamps on my old passport.

Should I have included these in the on-line form?

If yes, what can I do now? Would adding a covering letter in UKVCAS explaining this with the details from the visa stamps sufficient.

Many thanks.

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Form AN - Previous Immigration Applications

Post by alterhase58 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:09 pm

The question asks for "any" application, not just for the last 10 years.
If you can still upload documents then a note detailing the missing entries should be fine.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

Aragon1

Post by Aragon1 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:13 pm

alterhase58 wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:09 pm
The question asks for "any" application, not just for the last 10 years.
If you can still upload documents then a note detailing the missing entries should be fine.
Thanks alterhase58 . I think I got confused it with the 10years employment history requirement.
I'll add a note with the missing entries.

Aragon1

Post by Aragon1 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:14 pm

Sorry I should have asked this in the previous reply.

Is there any recommended format for a note or covering letter for uploading in UKVCAS? Should it be addressed to something specific like 'Sir/Madam' or 'Respected Sir/Madam' or 'The Home Secretary' ?

Many thanks.

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:35 pm

Aragon1 wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:14 pm
Sorry I should have asked this in the previous reply.

Is there any recommended format for a note or covering letter for uploading in UKVCAS? Should it be addressed to something specific like 'Sir/Madam' or 'Respected Sir/Madam' or 'The Home Secretary' ?

Many thanks.
There's no prescribed or recommended format, "Dear Sir" is sufficient - make sure your name and address is stated and just explain concisely.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.