ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS IDV APP PROBLEMS WITH LOG IN

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sirjameso
Newly Registered
Nigeria

UKVCAS IDV APP PROBLEMS WITH LOG IN

Post by Sirjameso » Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:08 pm

I received my email on the 28th August advising me to use the IDV APP. I was relieved as I waited a few months since submitting my application for the next stage in my BC process.It was an added bonus as I did not have to pay any additional fees. I had already uploaded all my relevant documents on the UKVCAS website.

The problem is I am unable to log in to the app after downloading it on my idiot-phone. When I proceed to log in on the app, it prompts me stating the app wants to use the website to sign in. I am then directed to the website, annoyingly when I put the same log in details I used on my laptop, it doesnt seem to recognise those details. The Log in tab doesnt change and doesnt respond when I click it. I know that on the desktop website you need to click the cookie permission tab on the top right corner of the site otherwise you get no response when you click LOG IN. How do you deal with this matter when using a phone?

Does any one have the same issues and how can I solve the problem please, I really do not want to pay £135 after waiting for the app as advised. I appreciate others may have been waiting much longer than I have.

Thanks for reading.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: UKVCAS IDV APP PROBLEMS WITH LOG IN

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:26 pm

Sirjameso wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:08 pm
I received my email on the 28th August advising me to use the IDV APP. I was relieved as I waited a few months since submitting my application for the next stage in my BC process.It was an added bonus as I did not have to pay any additional fees. I had already uploaded all my relevant documents on the UKVCAS website.

The problem is I am unable to log in to the app after downloading it on my idiot-phone. When I proceed to log in on the app, it prompts me stating the app wants to use the website to sign in. I am then directed to the website, annoyingly when I put the same log in details I used on my laptop, it doesnt seem to recognise those details. The Log in tab doesnt change and doesnt respond when I click it. I know that on the desktop website you need to click the cookie permission tab on the top right corner of the site otherwise you get no response when you click LOG IN. How do you deal with this matter when using a phone?

Does any one have the same issues and how can I solve the problem please, I really do not want to pay £135 after waiting for the app as advised. I appreciate others may have been waiting much longer than I have.

Thanks for reading.
A forum member reported same, were able to log in using the same details as for on the website. Note that there is a running thread about the biometrics appointment and IDV App.

https://www.immigrationboards.com/indef ... 20log%20in

Sirjameso
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Sirjameso » Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:07 pm

ok. thank you. ill attempt to delete this post as i have now added it to the relevant thread

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:25 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:26 pm
A forum member reported same, were able to log in using the same details as for on the website. Note that there is a running thread about the biometrics appointment and IDV App.

https://www.immigrationboards.com/indef ... 20log%20in
Useful to post the correct link for citizenship application as the op is not applying for ilr!!

https://www.immigrationboards.com/briti ... l#p1929550
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.