ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Funds Requirement - Dependents

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mbasaaga

Funds Requirement - Dependents

Post by mbasaaga » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:11 pm

Hi,
I would like to apply a dependent Tier 1 visa for my wife and son (toddler) from UK and was wondering that if i need £533X2 = £1066 as the minimum balance in my account for the last THREE months?

I remember reading on the Home Office website that there was a transitional arrangement in place under which, an applicant only needed the required balance in the last one month and not the last 3 months if applying within UK.

Unfortunately, I can't find that page on the home office again and hoping to get some insights here. Well, I don't have the required funds in my account for the last 3 months but I do want to get the dependent visa process of my wife and son resolved soonest... Is there a valid transitional arrangment provision around the three month requirement or do I need to wait? Any views on this would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers,