ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - UK Entry Date

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

virus.vinay
Newly Registered

ILR - UK Entry Date

Post by virus.vinay » Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:13 pm

Hi,

We are in the process of applying SET(O) ILR application and am confused about one field in particular the UK Entry Date.
My wife came to the UK in June 2007 on a work permit which was subsequently changed over to Tier 2 ICT later. She worked in this category until switching over to e Tier 1 PBS Dependent in October 2013. Also between 2007 and 2013 she was back home in India for 1 year.
Question is should i put the UK Entry Date as June 2007 or October 2013 on which this application is based?

Probably this information is not of massive significance but i dont want to end up declaring wrong information.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Regards,
Vinay

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: ILR - UK Entry Date

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:28 pm

Oct 2013 based on this application.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

virus.vinay
Newly Registered

Post by virus.vinay » Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:35 pm

Thank you for a nippy response.

Just a follow on query, does that mean that when we fill "Have you previously lived in a country outside the UK including your country of birth" we would also go from her birth date upto October 2013 instead of June 2007.

Thanks again

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:57 pm

virus.vinay wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:35 pm
Thank you for a nippy response.

Just a follow on query, does that mean that when we fill "Have you previously lived in a country outside the UK including your country of birth" we would also go from her birth date upto October 2013 instead of June 2007.

Thanks again
You will have to list previous dates in this case.

The entry date question however is based on the current application’s qualifying period only.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.