ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Document dates submitted through IDV app

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hbhartanto
Newly Registered

Document dates submitted through IDV app

Post by hbhartanto » Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:03 pm

Hi everyone,

I submitted a Tier 2 General extension on July and just today received an invite to use IDV app for biometric reuse. After I submitted my application, I created an account at UKVCAS and upload mandatory and several supporting documents right after.

My question is, do I need to update my documents (like bank statement, bills) with the more recent issued date?
What is they rule of the issued date of documents, does it have to be at least 30 days before application date on the UKVI website? Or at least 30 days before submission on the IDV app?
Can I also submit additional documents dated after my application date on UKVI website?

Really appreciate you help.

Many thanks!!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Document dates submitted through IDV app

Post by CR001 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:10 pm

My question is, do I need to update my documents (like bank statement, bills) with the more recent issued date?
No.
What is they rule of the issued date of documents, does it have to be at least 30 days before application date on the UKVI website?
The date of application is the date you submitted and paid online for the application. Your supporting documents must be dated on or before this date and not be older than 28 days.
Or at least 30 days before submission on the IDV app?
No.
Can I also submit additional documents dated after my application date on UKVI website?
No.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.