ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 General Dependent Help

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

xor83
Newly Registered
India

Tier 2 General Dependent Help

Post by xor83 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:32 am

I have tier2 General Visa as main applicant and I got approved and received my passport. I want to apply for my wife and child. I have following questions:

1) While filling the form for wife and kid, why there are asking for financial bank statements for both?

2) While applying for my wife I need to submit marriage certificate document but on our marriage certificate my DOB is incorrect. Will this create any issues? Should we add some kind of letter or government affidavit stating its wrongly printed and all other documents have correct DOB?

Getting marriage certificate corrected in covid is nearly impossible right now.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 2 General Dependent Help

Post by CR001 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:42 am

1. If your sponsor has not certified maintenance for your Dependents you need to prove maintenance funds

2. Briefly explain in a cover letter. It should not be an issue
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.