ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ukvi idv app

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Tessyallwyn
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Ukvi idv app

Post by Tessyallwyn » Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:09 pm

Hi,
I am posting on behalf of my friend, He has a account with immgrationboard , unfortunately he forgot the password and he couldn’t recover the account. He applied for his wifes ilr , set (o). UKVCAS asked to do biometrics and submit paperwork through, which Was completed. He doesn’t receive any confirmation from ukvisa or sipra steria. Did anyone got confirmation after submitting documents and photo using idv app?

Many Thanks
Jim

alog1
Mood:
India

Re: Ukvi idv app

Post by alog1 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:28 pm

Tessyallwyn wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:09 pm
Hi,
I am posting on behalf of my friend, He has a account with immgrationboard , unfortunately he forgot the password and he couldn’t recover the account. He applied for his wifes ilr , set (o). UKVCAS asked to do biometrics and submit paperwork through, which Was completed. He doesn’t receive any confirmation from ukvisa or sipra steria. Did anyone got confirmation after submitting documents and photo using idv app?

Many Thanks
Jim
No, Few friends of mine already submitted via IDV app and no one received any acknowledgement

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Ukvi idv app

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:33 pm

There is a long running thread already for similar questions. Please continue with similar questions here.
I have answered your query in the thread as below:

https://www.immigrationboards.com/indef ... 99639.html
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.