ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 applied before lockdown - No update

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bala88
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Tier 2 applied before lockdown - No update

Post by bala88 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:29 am

I have applied for Tier 2 and submitted all my documents in VFS chennai on 16th March 2020. Due to lockdown, no update on the current status of my application yet. I received a notification from Sheffield escalation after chasing them multiple times stating the delay is due to covid situation and will be processed at the earliest.

At the same time, I heard that they are processing new application post lockdown lift in UK. One of my friend applied in the month of August and his application has been processed within a month.

Why there is a delay in processing applications submitted before lockdown? can someone guide me on this please.

If someone sailing in same situation. Please post your updates too. Is there anyway to get the current status or any tentative date ???

My passport is with them and not able to travel to my neighboring country to visit my family. :( :( :( :( :(