ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

REQUIRMENTS FOR SPOUSE VISA

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rafzaf4eva

REQUIRMENTS FOR SPOUSE VISA

Post by rafzaf4eva » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:12 am

PLZ CAN ANY1 HELP ME AND LET ME KNOW HOW MANY BANK STATMENTS DO I EXACTLY NEED TO APPLY? DOES IT MATTER IF 1ST MONTH ITS OVERDRAFT THEN ITS SETTLED THE NEXT MONTH PLZ HELP!!!

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:21 am

Try not to shout and use Intonation effectively.
9.3 - Maintenance: General requirements wrote:Evidence
The ECO should also ensure that when an applicant produces evidence of funds, that they are immediately available. A bank statement should show regular transactions. A statement indicating merely a large deposit but no evidence of normal transactions should be treated with caution. Statements covering at least 3 months should give a satisfactory picture of a person’s financial means.
See also 13.5 - Spouses/civil partners and how they qualify
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

sally12345

Post by sally12345 » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:26 pm

Hi there, I would say supply 6 months to be on the safe side and as for having a overdarft its not a problem as long as you are not seen going into it all the time!

However, saying that I would not include the statement that has the overdart that what I am planning on doing as I had a overdart but got it taken of when I heard that the ECO refuse based on being overdarwn and so on! I guess they like to see how you manage your money hope this helps

sohail123

Post by sohail123 » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:24 pm

i showed stmt that had £500 overdraft, but i have never used that, i had a saving of total of £1100, and each week after expenses i saved around 140 - 150 pounds

so well see what happens 2morrow when my wife goes to get her passport, pls pray she gets her visa, i am missing her sooooooooooo much :cry:

rafzaf4eva

Post by rafzaf4eva » Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:36 pm

[quote="sohail123"]i showed stmt that had £500 overdraft, but i have never used that, i had a saving of total of £1100, and each week after expenses i saved around 140 - 150 pounds

so well see what happens 2morrow when my wife goes to get her passport, pls pray she gets her visa, i am missing her sooooooooooo much :cry:[/quo

inshalla she will get the visa my prayers r with u...

rafzaf4eva

Post by rafzaf4eva » Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:52 pm

DID UR WIFE GET THE VISA???

faaniali

Post by faaniali » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:42 am

@Sohail

Did ur wife get the visa??? if yes, how many days did they took to process application and if possible what doc's u submited.

i'll be very thankful for ur reply bro..