ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenenace funds...

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aagrawal
Newly Registered

Maintenenace funds...

Post by aagrawal » Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:13 am

Is PPF account, Gold Ornaments LIC policies are valid for maintenane of funds...

I have around 7Lac in PPF, 5 Lac of LIC and 3 Lac of gold....everything shown in my income tax return till date...

WIll this be eligible or i need to show bank balance of 2800 Pounds for three months before appling for approval letter...

Can i get approval letter and then wait fo 3 months and then go for EC..or i have to wait 3 months then apply for approval letter...

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:55 pm

Maintenance funds requirement is mandatory condition. There is no escaping it. And Tier 1 is a single step process - unlike the HSMP scheme where you got an approval letter first and then applied for EC.

As suggested before, read the Tier 1 policy guidance *carefully* and understand the rules.

And refrain from making duplicate posts. Reading this will be useful.

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!