ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP delivery service

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zz2020
Newly Registered
China

BRP delivery service

Post by zz2020 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:53 am

Hi guys,

I recently moved place after I sent my visa application.

I have used the form on UKVI to report the change but haven't received any confirmation email (not even the automatic one thats supposed to be sent right after I submitted the change)

My visa was approved last Monday 14th so I contacted DX delivery today to check the status but they informed me they don't deliver for Home Office anymore. Anyone has any idea who the new courier service is and how I can contact them?

Many thanks!!

bathanza
United Kingdom

Re: BRP delivery service

Post by bathanza » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:03 am

It's TNT, look for TNT HMPO and you can call them up to see if there is a consignment number

Husband's timeline - overstayer 11 yrs
08/16 - FLR (FP) Partner, refused 02/18, 03/18 - JR permission refused with merit
08/18 - FLR FP (Partner) PSC - Approved
07/20 - FLR FP to FLR M Switch - Approved, 03/23 FLR M Ext Approved.

zz2020
Newly Registered
China

Post by zz2020 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:36 am

bathanza wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:03 am
It's TNT, look for TNT HMPO and you can call them up to see if there is a consignment number
thanks so much!!

zz2020
Newly Registered
China

Post by zz2020 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:32 am

I have contacted TNT and unfortunately it has been delivered to my old address through letterbox.

they said due to COVID, now no signature or ID is required. :(

Due to some issues with previous landlord, I don't think I can retrieve it anytime soon so I will have to let UKVI know and send a new one. Does anyone know how long it would take to get a new BRP in this case?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:36 am

Does anyone know how long it would take to get a new BRP in this case?
It will take a few weeks, up to a few months.

It might be prudent to get in touch with your previous landlord to retrieve it. Your previously landlord cannot withhold your post, open it or destroy it. It is a criminal offence to do this.

The courier would have informed UKVI it was delivered to the address they had on their system. The courier cannot deliver it to any other address than what UKVI gives them.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

zz2020
Newly Registered
China

Post by zz2020 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:16 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:36 am
Does anyone know how long it would take to get a new BRP in this case?
It will take a few weeks, up to a few months.

It might be prudent to get in touch with your previous landlord to retrieve it. Your previously landlord cannot withhold your post, open it or destroy it. It is a criminal offence to do this.

The courier would have informed UKVI it was delivered to the address they had on their system. The courier cannot deliver it to any other address than what UKVI gives them.
Thank you!! I will try to contact him.