ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Status Update Naturaisation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Cacatua
Newly Registered
France

Status Update Naturaisation

Post by Cacatua » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:19 am

I have seen that people have been asking for an status update on their naturalisation application from "nationalityenquiries@homeoffice.gov.uk" before the 6 months after their application date have been met.

I was under the impression that by asking this before the 6 month period time could result in a pensalisation by HO. Is this not the case?

I am tempted to ask for an status update as I have applied and attended the biometrics back in June and I had no news so far.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Status Update Naturaisation

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:59 am

Its not advisable to budge HO before 6 months. Many applicants March onwards are waiting.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.