ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application and extra docs requested

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

wade200000
Newly Registered
Ireland

Application and extra docs requested

Post by wade200000 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:07 pm

Hello everyone, I received a letter yesterday asking me to submit a letter from my doctor for the last 5years but I have never used the doctor before,also a letter for 5years showing social payment I claimed, but my only claim was unmployment before I started work,and after I stopped working 6months ago before my application, and one month bill of January, any ideas why they asked me for this letter and mostly for the doctor letter, is there a problem if I never used my doctor?
And what stage is my application by showing this CMU2 at the bottom of the letter from justice department?

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Re: Application and extra docs requested

Post by littlerr » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:17 pm

You are normally required to register with a GP in order to get a health insurance. This is because someone has to have access to your health record in Ireland in order for the health insurance to be in full effect.

Have you ever used a GP in Ireland (even if it's not within the last 5 years)? If yes, you should contact that GP to issue you with a letter to prove that you are registered with them and say that you have not visited GP in the last 5 years.

Regarding social welfare payments, you can request for a statement from the MyWelfare service online.

There is no specific reason why they request for letters from you. And there is no specific meaning to the unit number CMU2.

wade200000
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by wade200000 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:21 pm

Thanks for the reply,I got all the letters posted, and last I received a letter from the justice department below.
I will like to ask, what is first and second letter looks like, I received a letter from the justice department, saying they have received my "correspondence" and they will move expectdecioulsly to submit my application to the minister after all the necessary confirmation , below the letter was (CMU2) also what does this mean, and I want to know if everyone get this same language sentence in their letter, "correspondence" and moving "expectdecioulsly"?

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:33 pm

There is no such word ‘expectdecioulsly’. I guess you were trying to say ‘expeditiously’?

The first-stage letter is where they send you your application reference.

The second-stage letter will specifically say ‘your application has been moved to the second stage’.

Then there will be an ‘advanced’ stage. Some people receive a letter for this. Some people don’t. It will specifically say that ‘your application is in the advanced stage’.

Finally your application will be submitted to the minister after the advanced stage.

Based on the wording, your application is still in the second or first stage.

The unit CMU2 does not mean anything.

wade200000
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by wade200000 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:41 pm

Hi thanks for the reply, this the exact words, "your application is being processed with a view to establishing whether you meet the statutory conditions for granting of naturalisation and will be submitted to the minister for decision as expeditiously as as possible as our enquiries are completed"
There was no specific word like " being move to second stage" in the letter.

Tersia2010
Newly Registered

Post by Tersia2010 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:25 am

littlerr wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:33 pm
There is no such word ‘expectdecioulsly’. I guess you were trying to say ‘expeditiously’?

The first-stage letter is where they send you your application reference.

The second-stage letter will specifically say ‘your application has been moved to the second stage’.

Then there will be an ‘advanced’ stage. Some people receive a letter for this. Some people don’t. It will specifically say that ‘your application is in the advanced stage’.

Finally your application will be submitted to the minister after the advanced stage.

Based on the wording, your application is still in the second or first stage.

The unit CMU2 does not mean anything.

u would not maybe have any indication of how long they take with the advanced stage? before it goes to the minister? and what they actually do during the advanced stage?

thanx