ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How long after PIQ sent does main interview usually arrive?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

PachaCD
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

How long after PIQ sent does main interview usually arrive?

Post by PachaCD » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:53 pm

Hello

Hope you are all okay during these testing times. I just wanted to ask usually how long does it take to get the main interview (usually/on average) for asylum claims after the PIQ has been sent to the home office? PIQ for me issued 2 weeks ago and sent the form with statement and other documents today

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: How long after PIQ sent does main interview usually arrive?

Post by seagul » Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:43 pm

PachaCD wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:53 pm
Hello

Hope you are all okay during these testing times. I just wanted to ask usually how long does it take to get the main interview (usually/on average) for asylum claims after the PIQ has been sent to the home office? PIQ for me issued 2 weeks ago and sent the form with statement and other documents today
Maybe the following thread provide you a light view about it

general-uk-immigration-forum/asylum-fre ... l#p1943913
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.