ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No ILR decision yet

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anandgarg
Newly Registered
India

No ILR decision yet

Post by anandgarg » Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:34 pm

It has been 8 weeks now that I have submitted my ILR application. It is a straight forward application with all the documents but I am yet to get my decision. :?

Now this is stressing me out :cry:. Is there a way to know what is happening with my application or why is it taking so much time.

marshal8732

Re: No ILR decision yet

Post by marshal8732 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:55 pm

It can normally take up to 6 months for the decision.

My uncle just had his ILR approved today he applied in July 2020.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: No ILR decision yet

Post by zimba » Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:54 pm

anandgarg wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:34 pm
It has been 8 weeks now that I have submitted my ILR application. It is a straight forward application with all the documents but I am yet to get my decision. :?

Now this is stressing me out :cry:. Is there a way to know what is happening with my application or why is it taking so much time.
Wait to hear back. It can take up to 6 months. This has been repeated a million times on this forum
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice