ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent Visa rules - change in primary visa holder circumstances

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chpramesh
Newly Registered
India

Dependent Visa rules - change in primary visa holder circumstances

Post by chpramesh » Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:30 pm

Hi,

Currently, I am on T2 ICT Visa and now eligible to apply for ILR (LR). My family is currently on Dependent Visa and they will be eligible for their ILR in Jun 2021.

Now, the following are my questions.

1. What is the maximum time allowed to continue on the current visa in case of any change in the circumstances?

2. Can my family continue on their current visa for the next 9 months, if I converted my visa from T2 visa to ILR?

3. Do I need to provide my family details in my ILR application? Will there be any complications if I didn't provide these details while they are applying for ILR in Jun'2021

4. Is it advisable to change my visa now or do I need to wait for next 6 months or so to change my visa type.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Dependent Visa rules - change in primary visa holder circumstances

Post by CR001 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:39 pm

indefinite-leave-to-remain/long-stay-ca ... l#p1898760
Zimba wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 3:11 am
Zimba wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 2:27 am
They are expected to switch from PBS route to the family route. If they simply want to apply for SET(LR) and do not want to travel, they can stay under PBS until October and then apply for SET(LR)
????????????
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.