ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa: financial and housing requirements

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rodung
Newly Registered
Nepal

Spouse visa: financial and housing requirements

Post by rodung » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:35 pm

Sir,

I hold indefinite leave to enter uk but currently outside of uk. I have a wife and a child (under 18) who do not have any uk visa. I am planning to move myself and my family to uk next year. So, among many requirements, i would like to ask mainly on 2 things.

1) financial requirement: As per their requirement, i will deposit more than 72000 GBP for more than six months before i permanently move to uk. So, will the application of my wife and child qualify even if i don’t do a job before their application? Getting a job and waiting for six months before applying for my wife and child will be supportive for their application. But, i want them to move ASAP after i move to uk.

2) housing: My brother has several houses in uk. So, i will be living on one of his house with 4 bedroom but with my parents (south asian culture). My brother and his family will not be living with us. So, will this qualify for my application or should i rent different house than that of my brother. Or other necessary documentation that should be done to live in my brother’s house?

Your advise and suggestions in this regard shall be highly appreciated.

Thanking you
Rodung

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse visa: financial and housing requirements

Post by seagul » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:44 pm

rodung wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:35 pm
Sir,

I hold indefinite leave to enter uk but currently outside of uk. I have a wife and a child (under 18) who do not have any uk visa. I am planning to move myself and my family to uk next year. So, among many requirements, i would like to ask mainly on 2 things.

1) financial requirement: As per their requirement, i will deposit more than 72000 GBP for more than six months before i permanently move to uk. So, will the application of my wife and child qualify even if i don’t do a job before their application? Getting a job and waiting for six months before applying for my wife and child will be supportive for their application. But, i want them to move ASAP after i move to uk.

2) housing: My brother has several houses in uk. So, i will be living on one of his house with 4 bedroom but with my parents (south asian culture). My brother and his family will not be living with us. So, will this qualify for my application or should i rent different house than that of my brother. Or other necessary documentation that should be done to live in my brother’s house?

Thanking you
Rodung

1. Once the cash savings will be matured to 6 months you can apply straightaway without having to wait & rely on any other source of income.

2. Yes that is acceptable. For this purpose, title deed , mortgage statement (if not outrightly owned) and noc letter will be needed.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:54 pm

rodung wrote:
Sir,

Yes, it will qualify as evidence of financial requirements solely based on cash savings is acceptable.
You can stay in the house described above. You will need documents of ownership title deed letter from your brother stating their willingness for you spouse and child to stay there. Besides your parents, should there be any other non family member in the house then you look to get an housing inspection report otherwise not needed.

Thanking you
Rodung

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:57 pm

rodung wrote:
Sir,

I hold indefinite leave to enter uk but currently outside of uk. I have a wife and a child (under 18) who do not have any uk visa. On this occasion, for how long have you been outside the UK?I am planning to move myself and my family to uk next year. So, among many requirements, i would like to ask mainly on 2 things.

Thanking you
Rodung

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:28 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:57 pm

I hold indefinite leave to enter uk but currently outside of uk. I have a wife and a child (under 18) who do not have any uk visa. On this occasion, for how long have you been outside the UK?I am planning to move myself and my family to uk next year. So, among many requirements, i would like to ask mainly on 2 things.
Unless the sponsor (ILR holder) haven't or won't exceed his absence from beyond 2 years where he can loose his ILR, there wouldn't anything wrong be arisen given his ability to meet the financial requirement through cash saving & accomodation even if he will stay outside of UK during the process of visa.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:53 pm

seagul wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:28 pm
AmazonianX wrote:

Unless the sponsor (ILR holder) haven't or won't exceed his absence from beyond 2 years where he can loose his ILR, there wouldn't anything wrong be arisen given his ability to meet the financial requirement through cash saving & accomodation even if he will stay outside of UK during the process of visa.
Thanks, aware of above hence why it was asked to the OP.

rodung
Newly Registered
Nepal

Post by rodung » Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:17 pm

Thank you for the advise.

rodung
Newly Registered
Nepal

Post by rodung » Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:28 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:53 pm
seagul wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:28 pm
AmazonianX wrote:

Thanks, aware of above hence why it was asked to the OP.
I am recently out of uk 2 weeks. Get into uk within 6 to 8 months.
Thanks for your advise

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:29 pm

Should you re
Quire further clarification, do post it in this thread.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:48 pm

rodung wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:28 pm

I am recently out of uk 2 weeks. Get into uk within 6 to 8 months.
Thanks for your advise
Also keep a constant eye over immigration news.

https://www.gov.uk/government/latest?de ... mmigration