ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No Biometric Appointment Available

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tezzaaa
Newly Registered
France

No Biometric Appointment Available

Post by tezzaaa » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:16 pm

Hi,

I just submitted and paid for my application today. I received an email saying that I need to attend biometric appointment before end of December but there are no slot available anywhere.. I tried many locations.

To make things worse I need to go abroad to visit my mother who is unwell. Can someone suggest a solution? could I do the biometric appointment in January instead or does it have to be done within 2 months as they say?

Thank you

Best Wishes

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: No Biometric Appointment Available

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:34 pm

tezzaaa wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:16 pm
Hi,

I just submitted and paid for my application today. I received an email saying that I need to attend biometric appointment before end of December but there are no slot available anywhere.. I tried many locations.

To make things worse I need to go abroad to visit my mother who is unwell. Can someone suggest a solution? could I do the biometric appointment in January instead or does it have to be done within 2 months as they say?

Thank you

Best Wishes
Try 12AM GMT tonight, appointments for the far end of the (4 week) slots open up for next day. You will be able to get one for around (25th Nov) or so.
No, 2 months is the deadline.

Keep looking through out the day for 1-2 days, there are cancellations sometimes and you maybe lucky to find an earlier one. You can only view availability before you book one.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

tezzaaa
Newly Registered
France

Re: No Biometric Appointment Available

Post by tezzaaa » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:14 pm

thank you for your reply, I will try :-)