ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

U.K. spouse visa documents help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sabby2020
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

U.K. spouse visa documents help

Post by sabby2020 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:59 am

Hello,

Regarding a spouse Visa application for my wife, I’m on the documents upload part of vfs global.

If anyone could answer these questions for me I would be grateful.

1. For each section of the documents to upload, for example, proof of relationship. Should I compile all documents all in one PDF file with a front title page/cover letter and contents? Then do the same for each section?

2. What do I attach for appendix II?

3. Is it important to attach a letter from her father about consent? we have family photos together etc

4. When my wife visits the visa center, other than ID documents, does she have to take my documents too? Pictures, chats etc ?

5. Financial evidence - I’m attaching all my finances like payslips and bank statement but this goes on the sponsor section so what needs to go on here?

Thank you

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: U.K. spouse visa documents help

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:26 pm

sabby2020 wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:59 am
Hello,

Regarding a spouse Visa application for my wife, I’m on the documents upload part of vfs global.

If anyone could answer these questions for me I would be grateful.

1. For each section of the documents to upload, for example, proof of relationship. Should I compile all documents all in one PDF file with a front title page/cover letter and contents? Then do the same for each section? Ensure orderliness, legibility and within acceptable file size and format

2. What do I attach for appendix II? If you filled Appendix 2 form or nothing if not.

3. Is it important to attach a letter from her father about consent? we have family photos together etc no need for letter from father

4. When my wife visits the visa center, other than ID documents, does she have to take my documents too? Pictures, chats etc ? Despite you could have uploaded everything, will be good if she takes docs along so that if any error or omission then lastbchance to upload such docs.

5. Financial evidence - I’m attaching all my finances like payslips and bank statement but this goes on the sponsor section so what needs to go on here?
The headings and categories are not particularly easy to follow, important is to upload all required evidence in support of the application.
Thank you

sabby2020
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by sabby2020 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:41 pm

Many thanks for clearing this up

mohansharma1
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by mohansharma1 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:22 am

With my recent experience - we uploaded the photos and chat ourselves as VFS do not do that.

Chat history was about 220 pages and we added about 80 Photos with caption

Hope this helps