ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU residence card to settle status

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Desi Boy
United Kingdom

EU residence card to settle status

Post by Desi Boy » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:35 pm

Hi everyone I m family member of EU citizen and hold brp card till 2023 also have settled status from August 2020 my question is how I can convert my brp card to settle status and how long it will take please help me

Jamie's1000
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Re: EU residence card to settle status

Post by Jamie's1000 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:06 pm

6month if you are lucky enough

Jamie's1000
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Jamie's1000 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:06 pm

Desi Boy wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:35 pm
Hi everyone I m family member of EU citizen and hold brp card till 2023 also have settled status from August 2020 my question is how I can convert my brp card to settle status and how long it will take please help me
6month if you lucky

Desi Boy
United Kingdom

Post by Desi Boy » Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:24 pm

I have settled status already I just need settle status card 6 months is very long

kamoe
European Union

Post by kamoe » Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:53 am

Desi Boy wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:35 pm
my question is how I can convert my brp card to settle status
Through the biometric card replacement service.

There are two blue link informational options, they are the for guidance only, just for you to check if you can apply.
The application itself is through the green Apply button at the end of the page.
and how long it will take please help me
Check this thread where other members are sharing their experience, and I believe some timeline info:
My posts express what I believe are the facts, based on the best of my knowledge, about the topics discussed in this forum. They do not constitute immigration advice.