ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Set (LR) what if I missed the email

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

TR911
Newly Registered
China

ILR Set (LR) what if I missed the email

Post by TR911 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:40 pm

Hi all,

I submitted my Set (LR) documents via IDV app on 7th Sep, haven't heard anything back. I know this is still within the recommended 6 months timeline and I shouldn't panic. However, I'm just slightly worried that I might have missed their email which might get sent to my spam box that I don't check regularly and eventually got automatically deleted.

So far I never received any email about reusing my biometrics throughout my whole application which started on 23rd Aug (IDV app inviatation received on 6 Sep). My previous visa was given in July 2018 and biometrics was taken back then. Is there a phone number or email address I can contact just to check if they sent an email to me in case they requseted additional information?

Thank you!!

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: ILR Set (LR) what if I missed the email

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:44 pm

We already have a topic for similar discussions:

indefinite-leave-to-remain/suspension-o ... 99639.html
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.