ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Missing documents

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

AlexWN
Philippines

Missing documents

Post by AlexWN » Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:07 pm

I have been to the UKVCAS centre today to digitally send off my application. However 2 of the mandatory documents were not sent. These were my English language certificate and my partners passport.

Questions:

1.How can I get these documents to the Home Office?

2.Will they contact me to ask for these before they do anything else?

3.Will it affect my application that these were not submitted with the original application? There doesn’t appear to be anyway for me to ‘tag on’ these documents at the moment, it seems I have to wait?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Missing documents

Post by seagul » Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:28 pm

That is why it has always been recommended to take the originals to the appointment so that in case of document going missing then can be rescanned. Maybe ukvi contact you later.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

AlexWN
Philippines

Post by AlexWN » Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:43 pm

seagul wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:28 pm
That is why it has always been recommended to take the originals to the appointment so that in case of document going missing then can be rescanned. Maybe ukvi contact you later.
I brought them in with me but the lady who assisted me already sent the application and obviously won’t let me to add them

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:48 pm

AlexWN wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:43 pm
seagul wrote:
I brought them in with me but the lady who assisted me already sent the application and obviously won’t let me to add them
Definitely you come across to an unhelpful staff. Now you will have to remain be hopeful that the caseworker contact you.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

AlexWN
Philippines

Post by AlexWN » Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:54 pm

seagul wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:48 pm
AlexWN wrote:
seagul wrote:
Definitely you come across to an unhelpful staff. Now you will have to remain be hopeful that the caseworker contact you.
Worst case scenario my application will be declined?

AlexWN
Philippines

Post by AlexWN » Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:04 pm

In case of UKVI ask for these documents how do I have to send them by post?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:06 pm

AlexWN wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:54 pm
seagul wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:48 pm
AlexWN wrote:
seagul wrote:
Worst case scenario my application will be declined?
No, but pre-covid they used to divert it into flrfp under 10 years of route without asking.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:08 pm

AlexWN wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:04 pm
By replying to the same email address or by sending to their designated postal address which will be given in the same email.

AlexWN
Philippines

Post by AlexWN » Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:18 pm

seagul wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:08 pm
AlexWN wrote:
By replying to the same email address or by sending to their designated postal address which will be given in the same email.
Thanks seagul. It’s very help.

Fingers crossed they will contact us for these missing documents. Surely the decisions will not be made until I contacted first for those documents.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:29 pm

AlexWN wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:18 pm
seagul wrote:
AlexWN wrote:

Fingers crossed they will contact us for these missing documents. Surely the decisions will not be made until I contacted first for those documents.
Hope so.
If you’re unable to provide specified documents
In some cases, we will be able to decide your application without seeing certain specified documents if you cannot get them due to coronavirus. Otherwise, you may be asked to submit the specified documents after the date of application
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus ... -residents

AlexWN
Philippines

Post by AlexWN » Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:30 pm

AlexWN wrote:
seagul wrote:
AlexWN wrote:
Thanks seagul. It’s very helpful

AlexWN
Philippines

Post by AlexWN » Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:35 pm

seagul wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:29 pm
AlexWN wrote:
seagul wrote:
AlexWN wrote:

Hope so.
In some cases, we will be able to decide your application without seeing certain specified documents if you cannot get them due to coronavirus. Otherwise, you may be asked to submit the specified documents after the date of application
Thanks

I look forward to hearing from others too, if they had the same experience and anyone can advice

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:19 pm

AlexWN wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:35 pm
seagul wrote:
AlexWN wrote:
seagul wrote:

Hope so.
Thanks

I look forward to hearing from others too, if they had the same experience and anyone can advice
These are mandatory documentary evidence which how you missed uploading them baffles me, no joy from the conduct of the application center employee either.
However, let's hope the CW follows the guidance of HO wherein if there is or are missing docs CW is expected to contact applicant and request for it before reaching decision.

AlexWN
Philippines

Post by AlexWN » Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:30 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:19 pm
AlexWN wrote:
seagul wrote:
AlexWN wrote:

Hope so.
Thanks

These are mandatory documentary evidence which how you missed uploading them baffles me, no joy from the conduct of the application center employee either.
However, let's hope the CW follows the guidance of HO wherein if there is or are missing docs CW is expected to contact applicant and request for it before reaching decision.
True. I tried explaining to the person that my partner’s passport and my English certificate are mandatory too, but she decided to ignore me. I even showed my checklist provided by UKVI which she wasn’t interested at all. She turned around and say that the UKVI will contact me if they need further documents. Very bad experience it was

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:47 pm

AlexWN wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:30 pm
AmazonianX wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:19 pm
AlexWN wrote:
seagul wrote:

Hope so.

Thanks

True. I tried explaining to the person that my partner’s passport and my English certificate are mandatory too, but she decided to ignore me. I even showed my checklist provided by UKVI which she wasn’t interested at all. She turned around and say that the UKVI will contact me if they need further documents. Very bad experience it was
Make a complain about them for benefiting others.

https://www.ukvcas.co.uk/contact-us/complaint

AlexWN
Philippines

Post by AlexWN » Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:32 pm

On my UKVCAS account it gives an option to upload documents but those documents scanned by UKVCAS during appointment has already been submitted, do you think I can still upload and add my missed documents?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:39 pm

AlexWN wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:32 pm
On my UKVCAS account it gives an option to upload documents but those documents scanned by UKVCAS during appointment has already been submitted, do you think I can still upload and add my missed documents?
That option would have actually been futile by now despite available and that will even remain unchanged until the decision. So, just wait n see.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:36 pm

AlexWN wrote:
You can't add documents once your biomteric appointment has been attended.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

AlexWN
Philippines

Post by AlexWN » Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:48 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:36 pm
AlexWN wrote:
I just have to wait and see I guess
My concern is that my application will be considered without these two mandatory documents.

I am a frontline nurse practitioner and at this time I really feel like it would be a shame to not get the change to get these documents to them for my application.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:04 pm

AlexWN wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:48 pm
CR001 wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:36 pm
AlexWN wrote:
I just have to wait and see I guess
My concern is that my application will be considered without these two mandatory documents.

I am a frontline nurse practitioner and at this time I really feel like it would be a shame to not get the change to get these documents to them for my application.
Give a try in sending the deficient documents to them by using the following email address which was actually be received by someone asking the missing documents. Hopefully it might work for you.

FLRMDocuments@homeoffice.gov.uk

AlexWN
Philippines

Post by AlexWN » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:09 pm

I applied to switch from flr FP to flr m recently but Can i Submit a fresh application for flr FP extension? Because of missed documents(which the UKVI hasn’t contacted me yet regarding this and, and no acknowledgement received) I’m worried my flr m application will be refused, at least if I lodge my extension application I’ll have a back up? If that’s make sense

Any advice

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:36 pm

AlexWN wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:09 pm
I applied to switch from flr FP to flr m recently but Can i Submit a fresh application for flr FP extension? Because of missed documents(which the UKVI hasn’t contacted me yet regarding this and, and no acknowledgement received) I’m worried my flr m application will be refused, at least if I lodge my extension application I’ll have a back up? If that’s make sense

Any advice
To me it doesn't give any sense because its too early to expect that someone should have contacted you from UKVI by now. However, if you still wishes then only for your own peace of mind submit a new flrfp application to vary the existing application (FLRM).

AlexWN
Philippines

Post by AlexWN » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:21 pm

seagul wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:36 pm
AlexWN wrote:

Any advice
To me it doesn't give any sense because its too early to expect that someone should have contacted you from UKVI by now. However, if you still wishes then only for your own peace of mind submit a new flrfp application to vary the existing application (FLRM).
Can I use the same his number for new application?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:06 pm

AlexWN wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:21 pm
seagul wrote:
AlexWN wrote:

Any advice
Not sure which number? But if you mean IHS number then answer is no.

AlexWN
Philippines

Post by AlexWN » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:20 pm

seagul wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:06 pm
AlexWN wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:21 pm
seagul wrote:
AlexWN wrote:

Any advice
Not sure which number? But if you mean IHS number then answer is no.
Yes IHS I meant. I’d rather risk it and pay for second application,as the last thing I want is another refusal.