ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR (Long Route) Documents for submission - Passport Pages

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

wazobia

ILR (Long Route) Documents for submission - Passport Pages

Post by wazobia » Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:29 pm

Hello.

I have made my application for ILR (Long route). I've been in the UK since Oct. 2010 and I haven't broken continuous residence. My appointment for biometrics is on the 30th November.

I have some questions about the documentation I am supposed to upload to the UKVCAS website.

- A document checklist was generated for my application: Current passport, current biometric residence permit, and all previous passports I have used to travel in and out of the UK, that cover the past 10 years.

- I have seen a number of other mentions of documents such as Life in UK test (the reference number for this is already in the application), council tax, bank statements, etc. Are these really required for this type of application?

- With scanning the passport, do I have to scan every page, or just the bio page and the pages with immigration stamps on them?

- Home office consent form: Is this also sent along with the other uploads?

- My 'mandatory documents' section in UKVCAS page is empty. Is this normal for this application? Do I just upload in the 'optional documents' section?

I guess applications are not always the same, but is there anything else you would expect to see someone uploading for this type of application?

Thank you for your time.

Regards

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: ILR (Long Route) Documents for submission - Passport Pages

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:42 pm

wazobia wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:29 pm
Hello.

I have made my application for ILR (Long route). I've been in the UK since Oct. 2010 and I haven't broken continuous residence. My appointment for biometrics is on the 30th November.

I have some questions about the documentation I am supposed to upload to the UKVCAS website.

- A document checklist was generated for my application: Current passport, current biometric residence permit, and all previous passports I have used to travel in and out of the UK, that cover the past 10 years.

- I have seen a number of other mentions of documents such as Life in UK test (the reference number for this is already in the application),

council tax, bank statements, etc. Are these really required for this type of application? No

- With scanning the passport, do I have to scan every page, or just the bio page and the pages with immigration stamps on them?
Up to you. Both methods are okay

- Home office consent form: Is this also sent along with the other uploads?
Yes

- My 'mandatory documents' section in UKVCAS page is empty. Is this normal for this application? Do I just upload in the 'optional documents' section?
Yes

I guess applications are not always the same, but is there anything else you would expect to see someone uploading for this type of application?
English Requirement?

Thank you for your time.

Regards
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.