ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to post citizenship certificate to PO

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Laller
Hungary

How to post citizenship certificate to PO

Post by Laller » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:07 pm

Hi, I know its a stupid question, but how should I post my citizenship certificate to the passport office to prevent any damage or loss? I mean I want to get it back without the mark of folding. Should i put it in a folder and post it in that?
Thanks for any advice..

Lopand
Poland

Re: How to post citizenship certificate to PO

Post by Lopand » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:06 pm

Send it in a strong A4 envelope, preferably using Royal Mail Special Delivery, so you can track the delivery. You can put it first in a transparent document bag if you wish. It should be sufficient.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:54 pm

Laller wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:07 pm
Hi, I know its a stupid question, but how should I post my citizenship certificate to the passport office to prevent any damage or loss? I mean I want to get it back without the mark of folding. Should i put it in a folder and post it in that?
Thanks for any advice..
You can send it in an A4 “no fold” envelope. However, HMPO will use a normal envelope to return it, it may get wrinkled yes.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Laller
Hungary

Post by Laller » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:30 pm

Thanks for the advices!